Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Gardening~ 4 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
According to my book Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook, I am on Week 4. I'm so excited, because it is now spring and there is so much going on in my garden beds! I already have 2 beds full planted. What is going on in your gardening beds?
1. Plant herbs in pots to grown outside. You can do many different types in the pots.
2. Harden off - broccoli, cauliflower, kohlrabi, lettuce,cabbage, and brussels sprouts. Do this by using a green house before planting into the ground.
3. Plant seeds outside- mustard
4. Check inside plants for right amount of water and light. Adjust if needed.
5. Plant inside- Zinnia seeds other plant mixture seeds
What are you doing in your garden this week? What week are you on? Let me know!
Follow the other Weeks Before Last Frost Weekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 18 Weeks Before my Last Frost
Gardening 17 Weeks Before My Last Frost Weekly Goals
Gardening~ Weeks 16 and Weeks 15 before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening~ 14 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening~ 13 & 12 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening~ 11 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening ~ 10 weeks until my last frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening ~ 9 weeks until my last frost ~ Weekly Goals
Gardening~ 8 weeks before my last frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening- 7 weeks before my last frost~ weekly goals