Monday, December 10, 2012

Gardening~ 19 Weeks Before Frost


According to My book Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook we are on week 19. The book has the goals for two weeks. This helps a lot because some of the goals take a long time. I am going to add goals for this week that 1 have found works and will help you get ready. These goals are goals I picked up though out my reading in several different books.
 
19 Weeks before Last Frost Weekly Goals

1. Test seeds
         In the next few weeks you will be planting early plants indoors so you want to make sure you seeds are good. Plants that will be planted are parsley, broccoli, leeks, sweet onion, oregano, chive, basil, dill, cilantro, celery, and a few more.
2. Plan garden
3. Order seeds
4. Order trees


            This week I work 4 days, I’m praying I have time to knock out these goal this week, and make a different dessert a day!
          What are your garden goals this week? How are you doing Days before Frost  Weekly goals?
Follow the other Weeks Before Last Frost Weekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment