Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gardening~ 18 Weeks Before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals


According to my book Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook, we are on 18 weeks before last frost. This week is shared with week 17 too. Therefore, I'm going to break up the goals for the week and next. This book has lot of useful information and an amazing buy!!

18 Weeks Before My Last Frost Goals
1. Make your own germinating mix
        2. Order Asparagus, and rhubarb crowns
                                                   3. Plant Herbs - Parsley and thyme
                4. Plant - Leek and sweet Spanish onion seeds

This week is Exciting because we start to plant! Every gardener I knows can't wait to see greens growing! Just make sure you do not plant before you need to in the hopes to plant it all. Plants need different planting times.


Follow my garden adventurers on Facebook PA Gardeners

Follow the other Weeks Before Last Frost Weekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment