According to my book Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook,there are many goals for this week. I going to be busy this week. I'm going to add a goal of my own too.
1. Uncover - strawberries and garlic that look like they are growing
2. Transplant- any plants that are showing their true leaves in to bigger containers
3. Asparagus - plant new crowns in the gardening and fertilize the older ones
4. Horseradish- plant new roots in the garden, dig roots and barest young leaves
5. Parsnip- plant outside in the soil as soon as it is workable.
6. Plant- Shasta Daisy seeds and Petunia seeds indoors
This is what is going on in my garden for this week. What are you doing? Let me know.
Follow the other Weeks Before Last FrostWeekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 18 Weeks Before my Last Frost
Gardening 17 Weeks Before My Last Frost Weekly Goals
Gardening~ Weeks 16 and Weeks 15 before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening~ 14 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening~ 13 & 12 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening~ 11 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening ~ 10 weeks until my last frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening ~ 9 weeks until my last frost ~ Weekly Goals