Sunday, February 17, 2013

Gardening ~ 9 weeks until my last frost ~ Weekly Goals

 I still following Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook, but I'm adding some stuff because it what I personal picked up in the years.

Weekly Goals

1. Plant eggplant seeds- start eggplant indoor for spring planting
2. Plant pepper seeds- start hot and sweet peppers indoors for spring planting
3. Plant herbs seeds- plant anise, parsley, summer savory, fennel, and chervil indoors for spring planting.
4. Put up cold frame or Greenhouse- this weekend I want to get both of my green house up, so I can start to put my cold corps in them. Which then makes more room in the basement for my other crops to grow.

What are you doing this week, to get ready for your garden?

Follow the other Weeks Before Last FrostWeekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 18 Weeks Before my Last Frost
Gardening 17 Weeks Before My Last Frost Weekly Goals
Gardening~ Weeks 16 and Weeks 15 before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening~ 14 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening~ 13 & 12 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening~ 11 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost 
 Gardening ~ 10 weeks until my last frost - Weekly Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment