Wednesday, December 26, 2012

17 Weeks before My Last Frost Weekly goals

According to my book Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook, we are on 17 weeks before last frost. This week is shared was 18 in the book too. Therefore, I broke up the books into two weeks. Here was 18 Weeks Before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals from last week. This week is also very little to do, because of the Christmas.

17 Weeks before My Last Frost
1. Place seed order
2. Grow Sprouts indoor- broccoli, mung bean, alfalfa
3. Prepare new and used containers

This is an easy week because Christmas, I hope you enjoyed your Holiday. Have fun in your garden this week!

Follow my garden adventurers on Facebook PA Gardeners

Follow the other Weeks Before Last Frost Weekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals 
http://missy-lifeofaworkingmom.blogspot.com/2012/12/gardening-18-weeks-before-my-last-frost.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment