Monday, February 11, 2013

Gardening ~ 10 weeks until my last frost - Weekly Goals

This week is the an exciting week. We start the weekly goals in the book! It so excited because the next few weeks is planting fun! Every week it new starter seeds. I still following Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook, but I'm adding some stuff because it what I personal picked up in the years.

Weekly Goals
1. Plant Cauliflower, broccoli, and kohlrabi - plant them inside to transplant outside
2. Cabbage - plant them inside to transplant outside
3. Store leftover seeds in cool dry place - I personal bag my cool crops together, so in august I can find them quickly for my fall crop.

I'm also personal starting my watermelon, last year I need more time to grow them in my area. I don't know if you want to start them or not. It is two weeks earlier then seed packs states.
Follow my garden adventurers on Facebook PA Gardeners

Follow the other Weeks Before Last FrostWeekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 18 Weeks Before my Last Frost
Gardening 17 Weeks Before My Last Frost Weekly Goals
Gardening~ Weeks 16 and Weeks 15 before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening~ 14 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost  
Gardening~ 13 & 12 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening~ 11 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost  

No comments:

Post a Comment