Saturday, January 5, 2013

Gardening~ Weeks 16 and Weeks 15 before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals

According to my book Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook, we are on 15 weeks before last frost. This week is shared was 16 in the book too. There are not to many goals for these two weeks therefore I left them together. More planting this week, I'm smiling ear to ear!!

Weekly Goals 
1. Start chive, oregano, and basil indoors, so you can transplant them outside.
2. Start a second batch of onion, and leeks indoors.
3. Clean out cold cellar, by though-out spoiled food.
4. If compost pile isn't frozen turn it over.
4. Clean and repair gardening tools.

I get so excited when I get to plant some new things for the garden! I'll be jumping goal one by tomorrow! What are you doing to get your garden this week?
 Follow my garden adventurers on Facebook PA Gardeners
Follow the other Weeks Before Last Frost Weekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals 
Gardening 18 Weeks Before my Last Frost 
Gardening Weeks Before My Last Frost Weekly Goals  

No comments:

Post a Comment