Monday, September 17, 2012

Week of Sept 17- 24


   This Week is a busy one. Even though my baby is not home, I have 3 other babies this week. I work 8:30-6 four days this week.
   This week I am starting the Alphabet with my 1 year, and restarting it with my 3 year old. We are going to do so many fun activates! Tune in to seem!
   Also I have market day event on Tuesday night. It is a chair, I hold in my daughter’s school. It is important to me to be as involved as possible so I know what is going on in my daughter’s life, when I’m not there.  
   This week is also my hubby is trying to get a deer! Therefore he isn’t home during day to work on house. But if he puts a deer in our house that would help us so much by putting food in our house. For the last 3 times he went out he hasn’t gotten anything but he has seen doe in one of our friends, then a buck today. But he was never able to get the shot. (Buck not in season either) I will try to get on this week and also post about the herbs! Sorry about last week! 

Menu for this week!
Monday
Waffle, Strawberries
Cheese sandwich, grapes, peas
Pork and mushrooms over potatoes, green beas
Stuff apples

Tuesday
Cereal, banana
Raviolis, bread and apples
Broccoli & cheesy chicken casserole
Apple bread

Wednesday
Pancakes, strawberries
Fish sticks, corn, grapes
Leftovers
Apple Bread

Thursday
Cereal, banana’s
Mac and cheese mix with peas,  apple
Stuff chicken, bake potatoes, corn
Apple crisp

Friday
French toast, banana
Leftovers
Stroganoff, peas
Apple Bread

Saturday
Pancake day (I’ll post which ones the family picks)
Bologna sandwich, purple pepper,  watermelon
Hot Dogs, Beans, and corn on the cob (fire pit dinner, special family time)
Smores

Sunday
Leftovers
Leftovers
Leftovers

What are your plans for the week? What is on the menu? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment