Friday, November 23, 2012

My crazy life update

I haven’t blogged in awhile! I’m so busy and being lazy. LOL
Yesterday was Thanksgiving; I cooked dinner for 13 people! We had turkey, ham, mash potatoes, sour cream and chive mash potatoes, sweet potato casserole, stuffing, can cranberry sauce, homemade cranberry sauce, honey carrots, beets. Then my family bought pineapple stuffing, and corn. Then desserts, (MMmm still thinking about them) apple pie, peach pie, pumpkin pie, key lime pie, chocolate cream pie, and pumpkin roll! So good!
Today I went black Friday shopping! I shopped for 21 people today for under $400! I got everyone something amazing! I am so happy! Tomorrow we are going to wrap everything, then hang up our Christmas decorations!
The rest of my life is changing like always! Hubby got a new job; he will be working a different shift. L I’m not so happy with that, but I know it’s for the best and we will get through it.
Gardening- hhmm I’m not doing very well, with planting in the house! Ugh, I tried bringing in my lavender and stevia, they died. I bought in my mosquito plant, it died. I also planted some herb seeds and zinnia, and there is white mold growing on the soil. I have to look that up and see how to stop it. I have to figure something out though. I want plants in the house.
Cooking- I haven’t stopped that.
Working- Still doing that, lol have too. I have had off all week though. It was nice, but now I’m off schedule. Lol
House clean- we are working on that, this week I cleaned so much. Today I’m taking the day off, I shopped, napped, read, and watch tv. I’m not doing anything else!
Well off to bed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment