Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Daily Goals - Tuesday, April 14, 2015

     Today, it is a warm rainy day. I love that it is final nice!! I know you haven't heard from me in awhile. Getting married and going on a honeymoon has taking up all my time. Now I'm back. It is time to get the garden in order, the house in order, pretty much my whole life back in order.

Our Forever promise!!!

Today's Goals 
  1. Work - I work today from 8-6. I was running late so I might work late. 
  2. Gardening- start to read through my weekly book and see where I'm behind at! I will be playing caugh up a lot with in these few weeks. 
  3. Personal - go throw my paper work and organize. 
  4. Cooking - make taco meat for dinner. 
  5. Cleaning - I am going to use Tuesdays clean card and work on getting the stuff done. 

What are you doing on this rain Tuesday?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment