Monday, January 4, 2016

Daily Goals - Monday, January 4, 2016

It's cold!! 

     Wow my 1st, 2016 post! The last 2 weeks have been so busy with the holidays. I did work in the garden too. Now back to the normal life. I really miss it when I'm gone for to long. 

Today's Goals 
  1. Work- My 1st day back to work! I work from 8-6 today. 
  2. Gardening - I need to order my Thyme seed today. I want to plant them last weekend. 
  3. Shopping - I need to shop for my menu this week. Time to go back on THM! 
  4. Personal - call the Dr. I want his oppinion on eating stevia. This will help me know how to plan my menus. 
  5. Workout- It is time to get back into my workout schedule. I'm so excited. I want to do my T25 cardio and 5 minutes on the elliptical. 

What are you doing today? Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment