Monday, March 28, 2016

Daily Goals - Monday, March 28, 2016


Month old Scrooge McDuck and Daisy Duck
      Good Morning! How have you guys been? I have been good but super busy! Live has not slowed down here. Yesterday, we were blessed with 2 new members  of our family. Hubby found 2 ducklings for free with the duckling set up and bedding and feed. So now we have ducklings! I'm so excited. Please meet Scrooge McDuck and Daisy Duck. I'm so excited. 

Today's goals 
  1. Cleaning- I need to clean up our house bit is a mess. One day I won't be saying that but not today. 
  2. Workout- I want to do on of my T25 workouts. I will have the time.
  3. Pets- I would like to walk the dog. Let the ducklings play in the yard and then take a swim in the tub. Let the rabbits out to play in the yard too. Now I really need another track. I also need to order our new chicks and I'm so excited about that. 
  4. Gardening- I would like to plant my peas in the garden box 3 and plant my carrots, and radish in garden box two!! 
  5. Gardening- I would also love to plant my seeds today in the green house. So many things to plant. 

     What are your goals today? Most of my goals won't be able to be started until it stops raining so hoping that happens right after lunch. Well off to clean. Hope you have an amazing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment