Monday, December 1, 2014

Daily Goals - Monday, December 1, 2014

      Wow I can't believe this last month of the year, this year went by fast. Today is going to be a busy day for me I want to go down to the courthouse and listen to the opening statements of my nephew's case. This week the person that shot my nephew will go to trial. I still can't wrap my head around that sentence, somebody shot my nephew it's crazy. I don't know if you heard or not but my nephew was a little boy who got shot in his neighborhood all he was doing was riding his bike. When somebody decided to pull a gun around and wave and threaten someone else. While the person was waving it, he accidentally fired at the bullet. The bullet hit my nephew in the leg, who is down the street from the guy and had no idea what was going on.

Today's goals
  1. Workout- I want to get 10 minutes on the elliptical and then this afternoon a half hour workout. 
  2. Gardening -  I went to work on my gardening goes today. 
  3. Courthouse - I'm going to go to the courthouse and sit on my brother and wait for the case to get going. If you want to read more about it feel free here is the link to the case. http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Man_arrested_in_shooting_of_child_in_Pottstown.html

I'm only going to put a couple goals say because I don't know how long I will be out of the house. What are you doing today? What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment