- Workout- this week I want to work out six times. I was told yesterday that I can fit into my mother's dress, but I still would like to get his tone possible before the wedding. Therefore working out and sticking to THM will definitely help me look fantastic in my mom's wedding dress.
- Scriptures- I want to get back into reading scriptures every morning with my daughter the good one-on-one time plus it's our bodies and minds know what God would want for us.
- Church/Community- This week we have our church Christmas party. I am so excited.
- Work- I work four days this week.
- Gardening - keep up on the Gardening Goals.
- Family time - work on putting up the Christmas tree. Hubby put up the tree last night. We have to hanging the light and decoration. I love this time of year where, we just get to sit and relax together and do fun things.
- Wedding - Ask Hubby to help me change the sewing machine needle, then work on making my handkerchiefs for my parent.
- Coffee Date - this week is my coffee date with my little one.
- Couponing- work on organizing my coupon binder I haven't done very well by organizing it
- Family time - I want to work on having breakfast with my daughter in the morning. This will help her have a nice healthy breakfast before she leaves will help me stay on my diet plus this'll give us one on one time where it's just the two of us. I normally eat breakfast at work but with my little one there eating before I get there I would rather eat with my daughter.
What are your goals this week? What do you plan on working on fixing?