|Start of my monthly goals for my binder|
- Workout- I want to workout everyday according to the T25 workout program. The days I workout I will mark with a sticker.
- Cooking- stick to my monthly menu and don't eat out. If I stick to the menu I will be on THM most of the time. This will help me get healthlier.
- Healthy Eating - Eat every 3 hours, and try to keep it on my THM program. Also I want to work on giving up sugar. This will be hard because I'm not going to add any stevia to my diet right now.
- Personal - I want to take a weekly photo of how I'm doing with losing weight as getting healthier. I also want to only use the scale once a week.
- Gardening- start to post more with what is going on in my garden. I really have not been posting what I'm doing.
- Gardening - I want to pick 5 things this month to learn about and post something I learned about them daily on Facebook.
- Gardening - I want to plant Mums and mulch around my fruit trees.
- Church - I want to have my weekly lesson plans planned by Wednesday of each week.
- Home - I want to keep up on keeping the house clean and stick to the cleaning schedules.
- Family - I want to have a Family Home Evening (FHM) once a week.
These are the major things I would like to do this month. This helps me sticking to my yearly goals by breaking them down. I also can feel like I did something this month and not let the holiday stuff over take me. What are your goals in November?