Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gardening - 20 weeks before my last frost 2016 -weekly goals

My book, hot coco, and the garden plans in my mind

     Time to pull out my trust gardening book and get back to gardening! I love my Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener's Handbook, by Ron Kujawski and Jennerifer Kujawski. Today is the 1st day of 2016 garden. I have huge dreams for the garden this year.  When do you start to plan your garden? What dreams do you have for it?

Weekly Goals
  1.  Plan garden - I use Garden Plan Pro. I love this app. You can check out my review on this app on my post "Gardening tips - Gardening App".
  2.  Inventory seed starting supplies - check my pots and make sure I have what I need to start. 
  3.  Check over gardening tools - make sure I have all the tools I need. That they are cleaned and ready to go. 

     I know your thinking there isn't many goals this week. Plan a garden alone can take a while. What are you doing this week to get ready for your 2016 garden? 

No comments:

Post a Comment