Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Cooking - THM Meal Plan for 04/11/2016 - 04/17/2016

     Having a meal plan helps me stay on track of many thing. One is my diet. Knowing what I need to grab for the day, is a huge help for a busy working mom that is running out the door. It also helps me stay on budget for the week. I can make one trip to the store and be able to cook for the week. It is a huge help. It also keeps me sane. I have so much going on. If I have a menu, I'm not think what am I cooking tonight for dinner. 


APR 11 -◦ MONDAY
breakfast(THM-E) egg White With 4 Wasa Crackers
snacksCheese Stick (THM-FP)
lunchHot Dogs (THM-S)
lunchRed Pepper (THM-FP)
lunchStrawberries (THM-FP)
dinner(THM-S) Creamy Chessy Chicken
weekly saladSalad (THM-S)
APR 12 -◦ TUESDAY
breakfast(Thm -S) Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Shake/Blizzard
snacksCheese Stick (THM-FP)
lunch(THM-E) Easy crockpot White Bean Soup
dinnerMore Peas Please (THM-Cross)- I'm going to use spaghetti squash for my meal. 
dinnerGrilled Chicken 
APR 13 -◦ WEDNESDAY
breakfast(THM-E) Peach Oatmeal
lunchTrim Zuppa Toscana soup (THM-S)
snacksSkinny Chocolate (THM-S)
dinnerSalisbury Steak (THM-S)
APR 14 -◦ THURSDAY
breakfast(THM-E) Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal
lunchStrawberries (THM-FP)
lunchRed Pepper (THM-FP)
lunchHard Boiled Egg Salad (THM-S)
snacksYogurt (THM-E)
dinnerTurkey Bologneese pasta (THM-S) - I'm going to use spaghetti squash for my meal 
APR 15 -◦ FRIDAY
breakfastEggs With Bacon (THM-S)
lunchSausage (THM-S)
snacksApple (THM-E)
snacksHomemade greek yogurt (THM-FP)
dinnerCrispy Licking Chicken (THM-S)
APR 16 -◦ SATURDAY
breakfastPancakes (THM-E)
lunchRollover Thermas Feller Turkey Tomato Soup (THM-E)
snacks(THM-E) Carrot Cake Smoothie
dinnerChicken Salad wrap (THM-S)
APR 17 -◦ SUNDAY
breakfast(THM-S) Egg omelet With Green Peppers, Mushroom And Laughing Cow Cheese
lunchLeftover
dinnerLeftovers


     Staying on THM is very important to me because eating this way lets me eat. I feel healthier on it. It is helping me lose weight. Do you have a meal plan? Let me know what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment