Monday, April 4, 2016

Daily goals- Monday, April 4, 2016.

I love Daffodils 

     Good afternoon, I did set my goals this morning. I have been so busy, I didn't get to post them yet. Sorry. How was your weekend ours was super busy! I love having hubby home for the weekend. I'm so excited that starting this week; he will be home Fridays too!! 

 Today's Goals
  1. Workout - I want to do one of my of my 'Hip Hop Abs' videos! I am loving it. 
  2. Pets -I want to walk the dog. I'm off today so I want to take him for a 30 minute walk. 
  3. Cooking - I want to cook up my huge Turkey and make so THM prep snacks. 
  4. Gardening - I want to learn about cooking my dirt. Yes I know that sounds weird but many people have told me to try it. 
  5. Gardening -I want  replant my sunflower seeds. 
What are you doing today? How was your weekend? Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment