Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Daily Goals - Wednesday, April 6, 2016

     Good Morning, today will be a busy and long day. It didn't help that I didn't want to get out of bed. I did though and got a little workout in. Then walked the dog, it was so cold. 

Today's Goals
  1. Workout - I want to do a 15 minute workout during napTime. Even if it's lifting weights. 
  2. Family - Go to get my nephew a Brithday gift and then go to his party tonight. 
  3. Family - take my dad home from the birthday party. 
  4. Friends - pick up friends mail that is out of time. 
  5. Garden - set my gardening goals for this week. Yes I am so behind in my goals. 

Yesterday's Goals
  1. Workout - I want to do one of my of my 'Hip Hop Abs' videos! I am loving it. - I love it. It is easy to wake and do this workout and not skip it. 
  2. Cooking - stick to my menu and not stress it. I did bring some skinny chocolate if I need it. - I did awesome. Didn't cheat at all. 
  3. Work - watch my 3 little men today. I work for 8am-6pm. - we had fun yesterday. The boys were so sweet they made get well cards for y little girl because she was sick. 
  4. Help others - today I'm going to help my friend, by watching her 3 boys for a little bit as she runs out for a little bit. - she canceled, she didn't want her kids caught ing the cold. 
  5. Family - find a nice way to remind hubby how much I love him. - I didn't do this. Instead we got into a fight. But as always we made up and talked it though. I did somethings special for him this morning, and he loved it. 
What are you doing today? Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment