Monday, August 4, 2014

Daily goals- Monday, August 4th, 2014

Good morning, I look up until on time made my coffee and got my breakfast & lunch pack. Last night before bed, I made Brownie Batter Overnight oatmeal! Mmmm it looks good. I also packed some of the leftover Egg Roll in a bowl for lunch. The pets have been feed too today. I'm on a roll!

My Sunflower! IT so pretty

Today's Goals
  1. Work - I would today from 8am - 6pm. It just me and the little ones today! I do though need to hit the post office. Which they love to go too. 
  2. Cooking - I need to plan the weekly menu and stick to it. Starting with dinner tonight.  
  3. Gardening - work on clearing out the pallet beds. I have 3 that I didn't fill this year, I'm going to use 2 for peas for fall harvest!! 
  4. Gardening - Post on Pa Gardeners about how to win seeds for me! At 12pm, there will be a post on how to win seeds!! Come back and check it out and get ready for your fall garden! 

Only a few goals today. I have a feeling it's going to be a busy day!! What are your goals for today? Let me know I would love to here about it! 






3 comments: