Thursday, October 30, 2014

Daily Goals - Thursday, October 30th, 2014

     I couldn't get out of bed this morning! I was so sleepy and I went to bed at 10pm. My body really need to sleep in tomorrow. I can't wait for the time change then my body should be okay with getting up early.

Mmmm last night's dinner 

Today's Goals

  1. Work- I work today from 8am-6pm. I have all three little ones today. I am homing we can have some holiday fun. 
  2. Gardening - Work on gardening plans at nap time. I like to figure out my garden plans for next year so I know what I need to buy. It cheaper to buy the seeds now. 
  3. Workout - today will be my 4th day in a row!! My body hurt yesterday but not much today. 
  4. Kids Kronor - do our Ff phonic paper today. 
  5. Cleaning - change sheet. 

What are you doing today?? Do you have any plans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment