Thursday, October 30, 2014

Workout Thursday


    Don't judge me to much for the pictures. I am trying to lose weight for the wedding! I weight 160+ for my brother wedding. I'm hoping to weight 120 or lower for my wedding. Now before anyone says anything 110-120 is perfect weight for my size. I'm only 5'1''.


    I am using Trim and Healthy Mama. I love this deit. I can eat and eat well. The food I eat is really. I have 2-3 eggs for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch, then a protein shake (blueberry, yogurt, and protein powder), and then chicken stuff with mushrooms, and spaghetti squash with mushroom sauce. Mmmm


     I am using Pact to help me focus on staying on tract. You make a pact to work out x amount of days. Then if you don't do it you pay $5 per day you miss. If you don't you can make a little money. I help me stay focus, because I hate wasting money. 

     I have been using slim 6 for about a month. Okay I'm not great at working out and today was the frist week I worked out 4 days in a row. So don't judge me to much on not losing it as fast as she is. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment