Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Daily Goals- Tuesday, October 28th, 2014

   It was a morning for me. Getting up was hard, because the bed was so warm. I need though to work on getting up earlier. 40 minutes just isn't enough time to get ready and everyone feed. 
This morning was busy! I feed the cat, the dog, the rabbits and the chickens. I started the wash and collected the eggs. After that I got everything ready for dinner. We are having meatloaf for dinner. Then head to work. I made it to work on time. 

Silly Kitty hiding from the sun!! 

Today's goals 
1. Work - Today it is me and my 2 little men. I work from 8am-6pm. 
2. Kids Kroner- the little guys and I are going to crave a pumpkin today! They are going to have so much fun!! 
3. Gardening- I going to save the pumpkin seeds from pumpkin we are craving. I am hoping to grow them next year. 
4. Cooking- mmmm meatloaf for dinner!! 
5. Cooking - work on my menu for the week and post it. 

Hubby send me the picture of my cat hiding from the sun this morning, Silly kitty!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment