Wednesday, January 13, 2021

2021 off to a crazy start

 

This year has started off CRAZY! Hubby bed popped. Yep, you read that right. We have a sleep number bed and it popped on his side. We love the idea of this bed, but the fact that they can’t get someone out to fix it for 20 days. Is so crazy. If we didn’t need the two types of bed, I need soft and Hubby need soft. We go with another company. You can’t though because no one else offers it. Hubby end up after 3 days of sleeping on wood, that he needs an air mattress. He got a cheap on off amazon. I’m so thankful because I felt horrible.

That was crazy enough, we found out my mom had covid-19, and we had new years eve together. My family is close and decide in April of 2020 that we choose family, knowing that one gets it we all would get it. Now we all were tested prior to New Eve and everyone was negative.  My mom having it was a shock. I am supper sad about it though, because it means we were all exposed. Well, everyone that was their New Year eve has gotten it. My mom has a cold and is fatigued (and if you know my mom that is crazy). My dad has a slight cold. My husband and I both have it. Hubby is the sickest with a cold that is beating him up all the time. I have a little cold but doing okay. Cass (my daughter) was at her dad’s and didn’t get it. But of course, came right before I told her that my sister-in-law had it. She was exposed and now in the camper and couldn’t go back to school. My little brother family 3 tested positive 2 with major cold systems for 3 days and then they are going, and one with no symptoms. They whole family but one brother has it and has been quarantined. Which also means my business is closed. Income will suck!!  There is no help right now for it. Though we are happy my husband is still getting paid.

This year though has shown us who we really matter to. We have had so many people reach out and ask us what we need. I have had offers to go grocery shopping for us to making us dinner. SO many prays and people checking up on our family.

This year has been crazy, people broken to the USA Capitol. It is more now Black vs White, Democrats vs Republicans. Everything we are see is pinning America against each other. I have read the world is crazy though. Lock downs have started back up in other countries, and they are having blackouts. I don’t live there it is only what I’m reading.

I though look at the good I’m seeing and focus on that. Well getting sleepy, the fatigue comes on quick. I will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment