Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 Yearly goals

 

I’m a planner. It makes me feel better having plans and goals. Having something to work toward makes life more fun. 2020 was a year of learning for me. Learning to be okay with things I can’t control. This has been very hard for me mentally. I have started to come around to it. This is a huge Trauma for me, because I have lost a lot due to it. I have to be okay with not having control and knowing God has a plan. Once I work though that it will all come together.  This year though has been a year of Family! We have never had more family time then we do right now. My daughter was home because schools we close the last few months of her senior year and hubby worked from home. We also had lot more time with my niece and nephew. My extended family grew closer. We decided we wanted to be in it altogether and take what comes with it. We never quartered from each other. We had family time and came closer. This was very important because both my brothers also have their own business and were affected with the covid-19. Having each other through this was very important. 2020 we also send our daughter to college. This was such and amazing event. She got to go to her dream school and have live classes! This was so exciting. This year was different, and kept us on our toes. Hoping 2021 is a little less on our toes and more relaxing.

2021 Goals

Family Time

1.        Plan a fun day for hubby and I once a month. Weather it is a fire outside, or beach trip. Just something nice for the 2 of us.

2.       Plan a family weekend vacation trip to the beach trip.

3.       Plan an extended family beach trip.

4.       Plan once of month family game night.

Garden

1.       Extend the garden.  I would like to double it in size.

2.       Start 50% of my plants from seeds.

3.       Grow 200lbs of food from the garden.

4.       Start a compost system.

Animals

1.       This year I want to get bees. I have a lot of studying to do so we don’t lose them. We are hoping to have 2 colonies to help each other grow.

2.       Meat chickens – This year I would like to get some meat chickens. I am thinking about doing 3 groups of 15-20. I want to raise more of our own food. I am researching so I know how to process them. We eat chicken a lot. I love to be able to save ½ the price on the meat. I like to learn this year.

3.       I want to make a movable rabbit cart and see how it handles. I would love to do meat rabbits again. But I have to prove we can take better care of them. Hubby wasn’t happy how the others kept getting out. I’m hoping to prove the idea works, so we can do rabbits and sell them.

4.       I want to make movable turkey cages. I like to grow 5 turkeys. That way we have our Thanksgiving turkey and have some in the freezer.

Improving myself

1.       Reading – I like to read 24 books this year. 12 fiction and 12 nonfiction. Reading is very important for your brain.

2.       Mediation – I would like to keep up my mediation 5 times a week. Meditation has been a great way for me to relax and regroup.

3.       Workout/Yoga – I want to do yoga 5 times a week. Yoga has been found to help me sleep better, feel more relax and helps my body. Working out is also very important. No I don’t want to be a super model. It isn’t what I’m going for. But I want to be in shape. I want to be able to keep being me. Having a healthy body is the way is the best way I want to live.

4.       Putting healthy into my body. Okay didn’t know how to write this one. I want to continue to eat healthy and know what is going into my body. I do a lot of research on what is healthy and why. I listen to people and the pray about it. I not saying eating out once a month will kill me, but I want most the food I eat to feed my body not hurt it. With everything going on a strong and healthy body is more important than ever.

Daycare

1.       Plan lesson plans and have them ready for the week. We learn though play and I need to have more hands-on lesson plans.

2.       Keep up the on the book work. This is the hardest part of the business for me. Is the book work. There is so much information needed. So much to do with it. I like to keep up on it and have it under wraps.

3.       Monthly newsletter – I struggle with getting these out. I’m so busy and they are the last thing I think about. I have to get better. This are good for parents to see what the kids are truly learning. With this I’m adding monthly journal entries. This allows the parents to see how their little ones are growing.

Oleksy Crafts, Creations, and more

1.       I want to get this business up and going. We have started it. This will be a hubby and my business. This will help us earn money together and work together. This business like the daycare is something we can take if we move. We do a lot of wood work and work together.

2.       I would love to come up with 2-3 things to sell monthly and go from there. Coming up with ideas will be hard but will be so worth it. So once a month I would like to come up with a new project and get them up.

 

These are my 21 goals for 2021. There is a lot here. I will break them down monthly. See where I go. Not everything will be prefect, not everything will go as planned. I will do my best to make my life better in 2021 then 20202.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment