Saturday, January 30, 2021

Daily Goals - Saturday January 30th, 2021

     Its’s Saturday! I didn’t get to sleep in. My little one left at 7am, to head back to school. It is truly bitter sweet. I hate to see her go but I love to see how much she grows and becomes her own person when she is gone. We are back to a house filled with kids by day (which I love) and just me and hubby at night. I think this is the best of both worlds. I love having kids in my life, but I love sleeping though the night! LOL but if God ever blesses us with a miracle, we would be so happy to have it. I am though super lucky to have all my littles in my life. I just finished another book this week. I have hit my book goal and over for January. I have only 2 more books in the series I’m reading then I’m finish it and need to find a new series. Hubby and I were talking about what to do with all the books I read. With libraries still close for covid-19, I have been ordering my books. I personal like to have a book in my hand and not my ipad. I dream of a house with a library like Belle hand in Beauty and the Beast. Can you imagine cuddling up on a chair with a cup of coffee or hot coco by the fire and just read, during the winter? That would be awesome. In the summer, I love to sit outside and soak up the sun with a great book. Okay enough day dreaming. Time to get the day started!

Today’s Goals

·         Gardening time- New month coming meaning time to get Herbal Roots Zine printed for February. I love this type of learning.

·         Crafting Corner – I need to cut the vinyl for the 2 wood stove covers.

·         Cooking – Start to look over recipes for dinner ideas for February.

Yesterday’s Goals

·         Work – Today I work 6:30am-6pm. I have 2 new kids today; they are siblings of a child that already is in care. So today should be fun.- Busy but fun day. Kids had a blast.

·         Clean Livingroom –I will wipe walls and toys down. Organize a little and but heart toy labels up. After work, I want to move the couch and clean under it, then.  I always forget what a long day, new littles make. They are fun to have, but not use to the rules. When you are 1 adult to 5-6 kids, you have to be strict in a nice loving way. They were amazing kids though and I loved having them here.

·         Reading – Today is a reading day. I want to slow my body down tonight and read for 20 minutes. It is very important to keep my mind working out too. Reading was nice, taking the 20 minutes after mediation to read and relax seem to be doing me very well and lets me reset my mind.

·         Garden Time – We need to water the plants in the green house, and put compost on the gardening beds. We got outside for a little bit. I was nice to get outside and take care of everything.

 

What are your goals for today? Let me know, you have a blog hook them up! Let’s work together to be the best we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment