Friday, January 29, 2021

Daily Goals - Friday, January 29th, 2021

Happy Friday!

                We are all done our covid-19 quarantine! I’m so excited. In the end the house was quarantine almost 3 weeks. Cass ended up going to my parents’ house last Friday so I would be able to open the daycare this week. If we didn’t do that, we all would have been just let go out of quarantined this Thursday. Financial we could go 4 weeks without an income for me. 3 weeks with no income is going to be hard, on our budget.  PA’s PUA is suppose to be up and running and I’m suppose to be able to get paid thought them. Let hope that is right, and everything goes right. I don’t know how the government can’t see that them having so much close is hurting so many people financial. As always, we will figure everything out. I trust that God has a plan to help though the bad.

Today’s Goals

·         Work – Today I work 6:30am-6pm. I have 2 new kids today; they are siblings of a child that already is in care. So today should be fun.

·         Clean Livingroom –I will wipe walls and toys down. Organize a little and but heart toy labels up. After work, I want to move the couch and clean under it, then.

·         Reading – Today is a reading day. I want to slow my body down tonight and read for 20 minutes. It is very important to keep my mind working out too.

·         Garden Time – We need to water the plants in the green house, and put compost on the gardening beds.

 

What are your goals for today? Let me know, you have a blog hook them up! Let’s work together to be the best we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment