Saturday, January 16, 2021

Gardening Goals ~ 12 -11 Weeks before Average date of last frost

        Okay if you are following me, I have missed a few weeks. Well holiday is one reason and COVID-19 is another reason. You can go back and read about what an amazing 2021 we are off too in Life of a working mom: 2021 off to a crazy start (missy-lifeofaworkingmom.blogspot.com). Everything is starting to get back to normal. That is life though. I’m not prefect no matter how hard I try. Need time off is fine. You can always follow with my in Week by Week Vegetable Gardner’s Handbook. I love this book, because it keeps me on track.  This week will be the week my body needs! I need to get my hands dirty!

 Weekly Goals

1.      Plant seeds – I will be starting to plant seeds, onions, leek, kale, collards and lettuces. If you follow me on Facebook at PA Gardeners we will be posting tips on how to grow each plant. So join us!

2.      Water plants – I need to remember to water indoor plants and outdoor seedlings!

3.      Make gardening Trays – We are going to work on getting rid of plastic in the garden. I will have a little for plant markers, but we are going to soil blocks and wooden trays. It is time to get rid of anything that isn’t good for our environment. I will have a few plastic containers, for cuttings but not much.

4.      Clean up green house – Yes this is still a goal, will most likely always be a goal.

    Here is where you can check out the rest of the blog post for 2021 garden.It doesn’t seem like a lot going on in the next week, but it will keep me busy. I’m so excited to get my hands dirty this week. Check out our Instagram, and Facebook pages to see photos of what we are doing in the garden! What do you have planned in your garden?

Life of a working mom: Gardening Time - 16-15 Weeks before average frost date (missy-lifeofaworkingmom.blogspot.com)

Life of a working mom: Gardening Goals ~ 18-17 Weeks Before Average Frost Date (missy-lifeofaworkingmom.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment