Friday, February 19, 2021

Daily Goals - Friday, February 19, 2021

Healthy E (THM) Breakfast

Happy Friday! I’m so excited that it is Friday! It is icy out but I still have my littles today! I did get up today, by using my Fitbit watch. I was supposed to wake me up withing the best 30 mins. Honestly, I do think it did. I didn’t have a hard getting up. That was nice. I started the fire again in the basement. I will have to talk to Hubby and see where we can hook up the saw because the logs are a little to big for the fire place.

Today’s Goals

·         Wood stove – Keep up with the wood stove. I would love to have the basement at 70* (which would be nice because the basement isn’t heated.) It will help cut down on the heating bill.

·         Work – I would 6:30am-5:30pm today. We are learning about the letter Ll.

·         Meals – I have been so bad with being on THM right now. I don’t even know why. I just want stuff I know isn’t heathy for me. I want to focus today on eating healthy food.

·         Gardening time – I want to plant some seeds in our aquaponic tank. I have peas, I want to find my tomatoes, and then some spinach, kale, and a few herbs. The kids will have a blast with it.

·         Reading- I want to continue to read my books.

Yesterday’s Goals

·         Snow Strom – Stay on top of snow storm and our driveway.  We are expected to get 6-9 inches of snow. We did great! The driveway has no snow, but it does have ice. That isn’t good.

·         Gardening Time – make name tags for my seeds.  I got this done! I love the way this turned out.

·         Pets – Take care of the chickens, make sure they have water. Everyone was watered and taking care of in this strom.

·         Organize the basement a little I got this started the basement will take time. But having the stove going gives us the time we need.

·         Start yogurt – I didn’t get to this.

What are your goals for today? Let me know, you have a blog hook them up! Let’s work together to be the best we can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment