Thursday, February 18, 2021

Daily Goals - Thursday, February 18, 2021

     It’s a snow again! Punxsutawney Phil was right! 6 more weeks of winter! Honestly, I don’t mind the winter. I understand why we need it. My pear trees need a winter for the pears to grow right. We need the snow to meal slowly to fill up our well reservoirs. Plus, I enjoy it! I love playing with the kids in it and remembering what it is like to be young. Then enjoying the hot cup of coffee and reading a book. Snow makes you slow down. I will take the slow day today.

Hubby and I have been talking about what will make us happy. How we can live the life we dream. Honestly, with in the next 10 years, I would love to find away for him to be home. We though need to find a way to make money doing that. We have a lot of talents and we have to figure out how to use them. I’m really thinking about doing a YouTube channel. But not sure if that is the best move. We are so busy; do we want to add something else? Will help us? Will it take to much time? I would love to blog every day, but I get busy. I don’t want to give up my daycare. I love my littles and love teaching them and being with them. SO how do we make everything work. I will be praying to God and seeing where he wants us to go from here. Also, what would people want to watch and learning about? Way would they want to watch and learn from us? What makes us special? This are some huge questions that need to be answered. I believe we can help teach people about homesteading, gardening, animals, I think hubby could help so much with how to build or make things, he is computer savvy and love cameras. There is a lot we could teach. We work great together. There will be a lot more think on this. What do you think?

Today’s Goals

·         Snow Strom – Stay on top of snow storm and our driveway.  We are expected to get 6-9 inches of snow.

·         Gardening Time – make name tags for my seeds.

·         Pets – Take care of the chickens, make sure they have water.

·         Organize the basement a little

·         Start yogurt

What are your goals for today? Let me know, you have a blog hook them up! Let’s work together to be the best we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment