Monday, February 22, 2021

Daily Goals - Monday, February 22, 2021

 

Happy Monday!! New week New goals. Yesterday was a day of rest. I enjoyed it. We did get the basement to hit 70* this weekend which is amazing because it has been in the low 20*s this weekend. The stove warmed a none warm spot over 50*. I’m so excited. During the week I would like it to stay around 60* because honestly, I can’t go downstairs every 2 hours. I have little. And on the weekends be 70* at least until we are down with the winter. I’m also excited about the stove because didn’t really start it until Thursday during the last snow storm. At that point the basement was 35* degrees (we don’t have any heat in the basement. The heat our electric heat gives off was running everywhere, and costing us so much because it was kicking on all the time. I haven’t heard it kick on in a while. That is great too! Saving money!!

Today’s Goals

·         Woodstove – I need to keep up with it. We also need to bring in some wood. I want to do that when I put wood on the fire.

·         Garden time – Plant Aqua tanks today!

·         Yoga – Time to get back into the way thing where before COVID-19.

·         Bed – Ugh my side of the sleep number seem to have crashed! Luckily, we have the piece to fix it. I woke up twice to put air in it. I love the bed but am not happy that in 5 years we are having such issues with it.

·         Cleaning – Time to clean the house so it looks amazing! I should have an interview today; they are calling for 3-5inch of snow. So, who knows?

What are your goals for today? Let me know, you have a blog hook them up! Let’s work together to be the best we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment