Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Daily Goals - Wednesday February 24, 2021

 

Happy Wednesday!! The last few days have been busy! Tuesday, we ended up with about 5 inches on snow. Not that I mind the snow, but it makes for a busier day. Hubby is back to work 2 days a week. That sucks, but at least he has a good job. I also have been getting calls left and right about the daycare. Sounds like a lot of people are getting back to work. They are looking at smaller daycares. I’m so excited. TO be back to a full and busy schedule. Though there are days that I can’t wait to retire from work and spend so much time with my hubby.  Once life gets a normal again, I would love to honestly start to plan our year of travel! I love to see the country. Today it is supposed to be nice out! I’m so happy about that! The kids love to be outside and honestly so do I. 50* weather is so noce compare to the 20*s we have been having!

Today’s Goals

·         Work – I work from 6:30an-6pm today! It will be a busy day!

·         Garden time – Plant some seeds!

·         Yoga – Time to get back into the way thing where before COVID-19.

·         Bed – Ugh my side of the sleep number seem to have crashed! Luckily, we have the piece to fix it. I woke up twice to put air in it. I love the bed but am not happy that in 5 years we are having such issues with it.

·         Cleaning – Clean the bathroom

What are your goals for today? Let me know, you have a blog hook them up! Let’s work together to be the best we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment