Monday, February 1, 2021

Daily Goals - Monday, February 1, 2021

It’s a snow Monday morning. I have one daycare parent coming in today. Honestly, I think it is a little crazy because it is freezing rain. I can understand it though they are coming off cobid-19 quarantine and calling out again might not be the best choice. I’m not driving in it so being open doesn’t affect me. Hubby and I shovel a path this morning. I have to try unemployment again, I tried for 2 hours lasting and ended up giving up because the queue started to go up by 100s of people. I was starting to lose my mind. I decide to try again at 6:50am with 8,000+ ahead of me. We will see how long this takes. I’m hoping everything great approved and I can collected unemployment again because a month with no income because we had covid-19 is so hard and putting so much pressure on hubby.

Today’s Goals

·         Snow Strom – Stay on top of snow storm and our driveway. I have seen reports calling from 15-22 inches of snow.

·         Unemployment – I need to file today and out wait the time on their site.

·          Work – I work 7am-6pm today.  Only have one little today, because of the snow storm.

·         Kids Knore – Send out Valentine’s party invites, and messages about new snack policy.

 

What are your goals for today? Let me know, you have a blog hook them up! Let’s work together to be the best we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment