Thursday, June 11, 2015

Daily Goals - Thursday, June 11th, 2015

     I had the weirdest dream. That everyone on had to get up with the sun and the alarm in town would ring. Could you imagine someone telling you when to get up. That would be nuts. Hope you slept better thank me. 

Our mulberry tree!! 
Today's Goals
  1. Work - I work today from 8-6. 
  2. Garden - I want to plant all my pepper plants today. 
  3. Garden - Transplant plant hyssop. They have helped my one grape plant gown amazingly so I want to plant them next to our new plant! 
  4. Garden - Plant the other 3 pots infrount of the garden. Also work on weeding the right side of the garden bed by the fence. 
  5. Cleaning - clean the bathroom and fold the basket of wash. 

     I love having time to get in the garden and have it grow the way I pictured it in my head!! I can't wait to see it!! I would like to get some cleaning done too. What are your goals for the day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment