Friday, December 18, 2020

Daily Goals - December 18, 2020

     Did you know today was Friday? I don’t know what happened to this week. I feel like this week has flown. It has been a rough week for me mentally. Season depression is really, its hard to get outside right now, and pandemic depression is really. These two things are scary. Plus, I never really work tough the custody depression and not being able to get pregnant stuff. It is time that I start to work though this all of this. That way I can move forward with nothing in my past. I need to let it all go, but that is easier to day. It is time to work on my mental state. Wow that is a lot to say. But this is my journal, my place to be true and honest about me. I’m not perfect, and I need to be okay with that. Therefore you get to see that

Today’s Goals

1.      Work – I work from 6am-5:30pm. We are still learning winter. I have some fun ideas for today.

2.      Cleaning – Clean the craft room.

3.      Decorate – I still have to do this.

4.      Plant seeds – I want to plant seeds in the aqua tanks.

I don’t have so many goals, because I want to get though them. how are you handing the stress and panic of this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment