Monday, June 4, 2012

Bottom Dollar Deals for 6/4/12

I'm posting about the deals I find and use!! Now I do follow moneysavingmom.com and forthemammas.com they have many stores and great deals. I will link them up and highlight great deals. But I'm only going to post deals I get.
Today was Bottom Dollar, this is one of my favorite stores. The have some great deals. The kiddies and I were off to there after the library.
The deals I got were
1. Maruchan Ramen Noodle soup $.20each.
I don't like eating this but they are a quick meal for my hubby on his days off while I'm working.
2. Mac and cheese $.45 a box

I love homemade Mac and cheese but these are so much cheaper. So I normal bump it up by adding 2 cups of veggies.


3. Peaches $.67 a pound

I stocked up on these! I think all together there are 44 peaches. Yes I know thats a lot but I got so many to can.

Now I got many other thing I need milk eggs, bread, rolls, dinner's for my little one to make, and some other need house things.

All for under $50, therefore I'm happy and hubby is happy. Saving money is great for us. There is at least a week of meals in here for my family. But as you see in the weekly menu. I not going to plan this all for this week!
This sale ends Wednesday!
Monthly grocery bill $47.16.
My goal is to spend under $150 a month. (That's 83 breakfasts, 83 lunches, and 47 dinners. This number are different because of my nanning, hubby gets feed at work and child custody agreements changes everything)

1 comment:

  1. moneysavingmom.com and forthemommas.com are the websites, I watch

    ReplyDelete