Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cass's Peach Cobbler

 My daughter also wanted to make dessert tonight too. Win-win she can make dessert and I can start to get to work on the 44 peaches I bought.  Therefore I let her at the peach cobbler; I pulled up the recipe on the computer and let her at it.

Here is Cass's Peach cobbler
Recipe for peach cobbler  
 
  • First she cut the peaches
The oven wasn't on only clean work area, I was right next to her.

  • Then in a new bowl she add sugar
  • Next came the bisquick and she mix the two together
  • Then pinch the egg into the mixture

  • Then she dropped them into the cooking bowl. 
  • Then she cooked it. 

It tasted great. She will have a five star restaurant before she is 18.

Meanwhile, I got out the peach that got banged up in the ride home, and cut them in slices for jam in the future. I froze them. I also cut up a trays worth of peaches in chunks, and froze them. (They will be used for yogurt or smoothies in the future)
Jam peaches
chuck peaches for yogurt or smoothies
Can peaches

I put the rest in the frig. I'm hoping to be able to can peach in Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment