Monday, October 14, 2013

Daily Goals- Monday, October 14, 2013

Good Morning,
How are you doing? I am great. I went to bed early last night. I was able to get up early and get moving, and to my surpise so did hubby. We were able to get all the morning chores done. It was fun to have him help and him being goofy!
Today's Goals
1. Work - I work for 8am-6pm
2. Gym - after dinner we are off to the gym. If we go just for 30 mins we want to make the most of the money we are spending. 
3. Leave my hair down. After year of master the messy bun, it isn't needed anymore. All my kiddies are old enough to know not to pull my hair. But it is hard to leave it down because I'm not use to it. 
4. Pick a new book- I have so many gardening books to pick though. 
5. Make up Weekly Menu- I am running out of ideas for dinner. Hhhmmm have so to think about. 
Hope you have a wonderful day planned! What are you doing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment