Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Daily goals- Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Today was a busy morning and totally forgot to grab my coupon organizer. Is a small coupon holder that I keep in my purse with the coupons in the years per store. It really annoyed me because I today I normal do most shopping. 

Today's goals
1. Work- I work from 8 to 6
2. Gym- I want to hit the gym today is only for half hour need to get there.  
3. Shopping- I wanted to do most my coupon shopping today but doesn't seem like that's going to happen.  I'm hoping to stop at Rite Aid and at Wies and get the stuff that I can get with the coupons I have on me. 
4. Gardening- I need to get my mosquito plants and fig trees inside today! 
5. Couponing- finish organizing my coupon binder.

What are your goals for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment