1. Work- I work 4 days this week. Monday a half day though.
2. Workout- I want to go to the gym 3x this week. I have to stick to a program. I have 4 months to lose weight to fit into my future sister-in-law brides maid dress. I bought the dress 6 year ago, and had it fitted then.
3. Follow gardening goals- You can read Gardening- 20 Weeks After Last Frost-Weekly goals
4. Reading- listen to the Romans 2 and read 1/4 of The Old Farmer's Almanac.
5. Family Project - make popcorn balls
6. Cooking - stick to menu, No takeout!!!
7. Organize - start to reorganize the basement, though the months it got busy and everything got thrown down there. I want to start in the garden area and take inventory.
8. Kids Kroner- this week is letter G
9. Martha Steward - I want to make 6 invations for our wedding.
10. Outing- I'm going to meet up with a friend and touch base with her. I know she has a life changing event going on in her life. I want her to know I'm here to talk.
What are your goals this week? Do you write the down?