Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm Back!!!

I'm sorry I went MIA for so long! There were so many family issues going on as afraid blogging I might actually put them on the Internet. Then not be able to work through it with the people that were the problem. 
 With all the drama and stress my garden took a back seat plus my harvest was disappointing. But there is always next year. 
I have been keeping up on my Bible reading. I also finished 3 more books. 
I have been cooking and canning. I have also worked on my stock piling though couponing. 
I am ready to start back on here. Come daily and checkout my daily goals, free garden books, and gardening Facebook topics. You can check back weekly if a topic fits you. 

Monday - My Weekly Menu
Tuesday - Weight Way In
Wednesday -  Wedding
Thursday - Couponing
Friday - Gardening and Gardening Goals
Saturday - Lesson Plans
Sunday - Weekly Goals. 

I can't wait to talk to you guys again! I missed you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment