Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Daily Goals - Tuesday, November 4, 2014

 Homemade Scarecrow
     Being a working mom the weekend sometimes are the only time I have to catch up on anything. They can be so busy sometimes, I don't know where anything is ever. I don't have time to sit down and even relax. This weekend was like that. Friday was Halloween, during the day heavy and I ran all our errands and then after my daughter got home from school we had an hour to figure out her costume and get her ready. We ended up being our late to my brothers house but her costume is Hilmi pretty proud of it. Saturday was the anniversary of my husband's father's death so we decided we're going to stay busy all day. Normally helps him if we're busy to working through the day. He worked on homework, and I worked on cleaning the living room. I steam vac-ed the carpet. It looked amazing looks being the keyword. Because then on Sunday we decided we were going to paint our bedroom. Everything in our bedroom went out and into the nice clean living room. But with We painted entire living room bedroom on Sunday from a dark red to light blue. It looks awesome!! Then yesterday I cleaned out the oven and went to my moms and discuss the wedding. Came home got my daughter dinner and then went to her football game that she was singing it. Like I said it's been a long weekend here. What did you do this weekend?


Everyone wanted to help
     Today go back to work. My little one has a school so she'll be coming with me. Kids will be so excited because they love when they see her.

Today's goals
  1. Work- I work from 8 AM until 6 PM. I'm not sure I might have all four kids say because of election day. We'll just have to see.
  2. Cooking - I want to make the menu for the week. This week is going to be all home cooked cook meals. 
  3. Workout- Today is workout day. I have to remember to bring an extra set of cloths so I can trade them out. 
  4. Cleaning - stick to daily sure card today. I want to keep this house in order! 

     I'm only writing for goals four today,  because it's a work day and I'm not going to push myself way too hard. What are you doing today what are your goals? Are you gonna be home when the suns out and get in the garden? I'm going to miss the sun all day today by the time I get to work and I'll be up by the time I get home I'll be down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment