Monday, February 24, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Monday, February, 24, 2014

Good Morning, how was your weekend? Mine was long,  Hubby and I butted heads a lot. See I have been truly struggling with an issue, and honestly that's why I started blogging in the first place. When I also my daughter because of the court (50/50), I lost myself too. I know that might sound weird. Being a mom is what I was and was good at. To have someone, take that from me is hard to over coming. I know I'm still a mom and it is what best for her. I just can't figure out what my place is. I have an amazing hubby that has supported me though this, but I just can't figure it out. I think last night we it, the feeling on the head. I honestly don't feel like I'm worth anything. Yes that sounds crazy, but I can't see what my point is. It sounds crazy, because I can tell you everything I do and still I feel like someone can just replace me. I know this is a journey and I have to find myself worth back, I just don't know how. That's what going on here, what going on where you are at.

Today's Goals
  1. Work~ I work from 9am-2
  2. Gym~ I am going to hit the gym tonight. Cardio and legs
  3. Make dinner~ I don't know what yet, but time to cook something good.
  4. Plant some of my seeds in the garden.
I know personal I have a lot of things to figure out but I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment