Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Daily goals- Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It was so hard to get out of bed this morning! Plus the fact that it's snowing here again. But I did get up and that all the pets! 
Today's goals
1. Work- today I work from 830 AM until 6PM. I got in a little later than normal because of the snow in the traffic. 
2. Wedding Wednesday- today I'm hoping to post about our upcoming weddings and how we're doing the save the date 
3. Work out- tonight is a gym night! You have been doing so well going to the gym three times a week. Tonight our focus is going to be on our arms in 20 minutes of cardio. 
4. Couponing- I want to cut my new inserts that I haven't gotten to yet this week. I also want to organize and write out my shopping list for tonight! Hopefully by the end of the night will have $2.90 off gas! 
5. Cleaning- I want to knock out all the dishes that are in the sink and clean up after dinner. We have been doing very good at keeping the house clean presentable!
That's my day in a nutshell what are you guys doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment