Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Daily goals- Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Getting out of bed was so hard this morning!! Mornings like that are so hard because I know there's a list of things I have to do but I just want to sleep. But I did end up getting up in enough time to do all my morning chores. What makes you get out of bed on mornings he just don't feel like it?
Today's goals
1. Work- today I work from 8 AM until 6 PM. It's just me and my little man today so it should be a nice quiet easy day. 
2. Work out- today I want to hit the gym this is probably going to be the hardest time because hubby has to work today and he's not going to want to go. But I half to go I want to lose the weight to fit into the wedding dress that I want to where they have to go to the gym! 
3. Giant- I have some rain checks that I'm hoping to get filled in a coupon plan hoping that I will be able to get enough gas points to have free gas again this week. 
4. Cleaning- I want to pick up the living room tonight and vacuum. 
5. Pets- it's too cold today to take the dog for a walk so I'm hoping to get 15 minutes of training in for him. That way he gets a good work out. And him and I get one on one time. 

To snowy to be doing anything in the garden right now so all I'm doing for my garden is researching and learning more about the plants I hoping to grow. What are you doing today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment