Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Weekly Goals - February 18th - 22nd, 2014

I set weekly goals to help me stay on track if my yearly goals. We only live once and I want to make the most out of my life. I set up a bunch of goals and then break them down weekly. 

Weekly Goals

1. Work - I work 3 days this week. 
2. Mail - I have a bunch of letters that have to go into the mail. I want to get them mail out on Friday. 
3. Couponing- I have to hit the Gaint and buy my plan to get free gas again this week. (So far this month, we have gotten two tanks of free gas!)
4. Reading - finsh Genesis and finish my book Year-Round Vegetable Gardeners. 
5. Gardening - write garden goals for next week and stuck to them. I am so far behind the goals. 
6. Workout- hit the gym 3 times this week and keep loging my food. 
7. Pets- have the bunnies out for 1/2 hour a day, walk the dog everyday, and cuddle with the car everyday. 
8. Take my little one to the movies this weekend and see the 3D movie. 
9. Get a hold of the dance studio that I was looking at and try to get dance lesson up. That way we can get ready for the wedding. 
10. Take time for myself- I want to stick to taking a bath once a week and just relaxing. It's important to regenerate myself. 

What are you doing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment