1. Work - I work 3 days this week.
2. Mail - I have a bunch of letters that have to go into the mail. I want to get them mail out on Friday.
3. Couponing- I have to hit the Gaint and buy my plan to get free gas again this week. (So far this month, we have gotten two tanks of free gas!)
4. Reading - finsh Genesis and finish my book Year-Round Vegetable Gardeners.
5. Gardening - write garden goals for next week and stuck to them. I am so far behind the goals.
6. Workout- hit the gym 3 times this week and keep loging my food.
7. Pets- have the bunnies out for 1/2 hour a day, walk the dog everyday, and cuddle with the car everyday.
8. Take my little one to the movies this weekend and see the 3D movie.
9. Get a hold of the dance studio that I was looking at and try to get dance lesson up. That way we can get ready for the wedding.
10. Take time for myself- I want to stick to taking a bath once a week and just relaxing. It's important to regenerate myself.
What are you doing this week?