Thursday, February 20, 2014

Daily goals- Thursday, February 19th, 2014

Good morning! Hope you're having a good morning this morning for me was super busy. I ended up hitting the dollar store last night's the giant and getting a lot of cheap items! So on top of all my morning chores I had to put away the groceries too. But we did make it to the gym last night!
Today's goals
1. Work- today I work from 8 AM until 6 PM. 
2. Make dinner- today I'm going to do porkchops mashed potatoes and some veggie out of the freezer. It sounds so good!
3. Cleaning- clean the living room. Last night we didn't end up doing anything but going to the gym by time we got home it was 9 o'clock and Hubby and I both work so we decided to go to bed. Therefore tonight we will be cleaning!
4. Couponing- friday is my run around today and there are a lot of coupons that I would like to use. Therefore today I want to organize all my coupons and get them ready to go to the stores. 

I'm only setting for goals today because tonight I'm really going to focus on picking up the house. Little one has a friend coming over tomorrow so I don't want the house to be a huge mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment