Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Daily goals- Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Good morning. Another day of shoveling out snow. This is killing this gardener! Plus extra work in the morning, isn't easy when I'm rushing around. I got everything done this morning, and the roads weren't bad. How are you handling the snow?
Today's goals
1. Work - I work from 8am- 6pm. We are indoors today.
2. Reading- hoping to read 15 more page of my "The Year-Round Vegetable Gardener" by Niki Jabbour. 
3. Couponing - get Gaint coupons ready. I have to print some and have hubby print too. If everything goes right we will have free gas again! Right now I have. $1.20 off gas. 
4. Workout- I want to do 10 minutes of yoga. That way it's a light stretch after last nights workout. 
Only 4 goals today. What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment