Monday, July 21, 2014

Daily goals - Monday, July 21st, 2014

Good morning! Life is so busy right now I don't have time for anything! I'm getting so fusteraded and wishing that it would slow down! 
This morning, I woke up walked the dog. Picked wild raspberries, harvest cucumbers. Then started the wash folded the wash and put wash in the dryer. I did the dishes, feed the pets and packed up stuff to make for dinner and lunch at work for the next 2 days! (1 bag of Tupperware, 1 bag of veggies, and 1 bag of meat!)


Today's Goals
Work- I work from 8am-6pm. 
Gardening - I need to harvest some banana peppers tonight! 
Gardening- plant the flowers Hubby's mom gave us! 
Homestead - I have to do my cleaning for today. 
Organization - write weekly menu follow THM for the week. 

I have so much more I want to do today! I really want to get these done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment